A Warm Welcome

It's a treat to have you here. It's my sincere hope that you'll be blessed by these photos and will sit back in wonder at the abundant grace of God that we see all around us, be it in a child's sincere smile, a bright blue sky, or even a delectable brownie. It's all an undeserved gift. Life is delicious, so eat up and don't forget to give thanks to God, the One behind it all.





The Glory of God in Creation...




Saturday, April 9, 2011

{Robinson Family in Barbados}


On a recent family cruise, my family and I had just bought a day pass at the Barbados Hilton and were adjusting the umbrella when a crisp-looking family approached me and asked if I wouldn’t mind taking a few family photos for them. It was one of their last days on the island and they were hoping to make it last by capturing a few special family moments in this gorgeous setting.

I excitedly agreed and felt so thankful that God had so ordered their steps right to me on a beach full of people so I could serve as a blessing to them in their brief moment of need. Wow.

They were kind enough to remember my website and get in touch to give me these photos, which were taken with their camera. The impromptu, providential nature of this shoot made it so very special to all of us. God is so good!

The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps.”

Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment